Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Random ramblings

I can't stand the classrooms in the education building. They almost seem like classrooms that a real college would have.

My NC Gov't/History teacher is the best NC Gov't/History class teacher to ever come out of Pennsylvania.

AK finally had her first real drink, ever. My baby's all grown up!

My new suitemate has a penchant for rearranging the furniture in her room at least one a day. While blaring Fall Out Boy.

I could convert by this December. Emotionally, however, I don't think I'll be ready. That doesn't mean I haven't emotionally matured a ton over the last few months.

1 comment:

Leah in Chicago said...

Ah Blue Eyes, you'll know when the time is right. Who knows, you could be ready long before December (except the whole need to experience a complete Jewish year.)

Enjoy this part, it's fun.