Saturday, December 02, 2006

Absolutes??

I have a ton of stuff that has to be done by Friday, but yet, here I am, blogging away. Why does blogging have to be so addictive anyway?

Am absolutely thrilled that I managed to finish up Christmas shopping for the fam. Christmas means very little to me anymore, but the fam still really digs it and so I'll try to act excited for their sake. I thought that the mall would be slam full of crazies, but whaddyaknow, AK and I were easily the craziest people there. AK had to go visit her puppies over at the pet store, and I went over to the Hallmark store to pick up some Hanukkah cards. The cashier looked at me kinda weird, but whatever.

Am absolutely aggravated that the Bob wouldn't let me go to services this morning. I really thought the Bob and I were past all this, but I guess not. Roadside assistance is crap. Anyway, maybe I'll make it to intro class tomorrow. I kinda miss my intro class people...

No comments: