Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And some days you just want to be alone

Over the last two days, I managed to haul all my stuff out of my old room, and into my brand new single room. My new room is about 2/3 the size of my old one, but I am ok with that.

Old room: ugly desk looking thing attached along the entire back wall
New room: ugly desk taking up only half the wall

Old room: overlooking a walkway, where passersby would always stop to look in the room
New room: no more walkway

Old room: 3 channels came in (Comedy Central, Cartoon Network and TBS)
New room: 35 channels (and no more South Park, Adult Swim and Sex in the City as my only viewing options. I enjoy all of those shows, but enough is enough)

Old room: en suite bathroom (shared with a nymphomanic klepto who enjoyed stealing my triple blade razors as much as she enjoyed having sex in the shower that I too had to use).
New room: private bathroom (with a bathtub!) And now I will know for sure that that off white liquidy looking stuff is actually my conditioner, and not... well, you know.

Now all I have to do is unpack all the boxes laying around. Sigh.

No comments: