Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm sick of naming my posts

It's been raining all day. I'm normally not a big fan of rain, because it always manages to catch me without an umbrella. This rain was okay though. It was just rain. Not mixed with snow, ice or anything winterish. Just rain. The rain actually started last night, along with some hellacious thunder. The thunder woke me up around two, and after realizing that the back wall of my room was still there and I wasn't going to fall into the abyss, I managed to go back to sleep. Of course I didn't realize that in the process of being scared shitless by the thunder, I somehow managed to send my alarm clock flying across the room. I still don't know exactly where it is. Without the alarm clock though, I kinda missed my eight o'clock wakeup to go down to the gym. I managed to drag my unhappy butt down there at nine thirty. Mmm, it's awesome not having class until eleven. Its also awesome being able to go outside without a ginormous winter coat, hat, gloves, scarf, etc. That's probably why I was able to get out of bed so easily this morning without cursing myself for deciding to enroll at a school in the mountains. You know, cold weather just sucks the life right out of you. Maybe I should pick a grad school in a warmer place. Too bad I wouldn't get anything done at the U of Hawaii. Even if they did have a public history program.

No comments: